-
September 29th, 2006, 04:54 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I wish that the CS person I spoke with would have known that there were two different types of hangers.
The code for the 50 cent plastic hangers (the light beige ones with the hearts and the two slots for ribbons) is 01-408.
I have 100 of them to send back. When I get my new shipment with the hangers that are $1.00 each (the new ones that they are including with an outfit) I will post that code.
Someone was selling the 50 cent hangers on eBay and 10 of them had gotten up to $17.00 last I looked. Before you do anything - always call Customer Service. The worse that can happen is that they don't have what you want. At least you tried.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks